An Oregon Native, I graduated college with a B.S. degree in Management Information Systems and worked for Agilent Technologies, Inc. for the first 4 years. After 4 years in the high tech industry, I took an opportunity to pursue my passion and make a positive impact on people’s lives.
My passion is to bring out the best in people.
There is a science behind physiology and it is up to us to research the newest methods and theories and perfect those that we know work to maximize the clients highest potential. Whether it’s to get you out of pain or improve your athletic capability, we have the knowledge and the facility to make that happen. Working out is more than running, jumping and sweating… it is about periodizing a custom workout to achieve results.
I have been a trainer for over 11 years and have traveled nationally and internationally to learn from institutions and practitioners that I feel have made the biggest impacts in the industry. It is a dream come true to have a state of the art training studio to be able to execute the workout programs and to have a staff that shares the same passion to continue with their education to create the best practice training facility in the East Bay.
- Sports Performance
- Weight Loss
- Corrective Postural Exercises – Injury Prevention
- Back and Neck Rehabilitation – Preventative and Post Rehabilitation
- Knee and Shoulder – Preventative and Post Rehabilitation
- Poliquin Level II – Sports Performance
- Poliquin BioSignature II CE – Understanding Hormone Imbalances, Blood and other lab results
- Russian Kettlebell Level II
- CHEK Level I – Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- NASM – National Certification